About Me

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My PRE CAT DAY!!!!!!!!

Welcome Frnds…!!!!!

A Day Before CAT…!!!!!!!!!



“IF YOU CAN BELIEVE IT, AND IF YOU CAN CONCIEVE IT, THEN YOU CAN ACHIEVE IT”


Today I am here to capture your attention not to describe any fictious, rather I am here to describe my dream. The Dream I saw a Year and Half Ago and since then was working reasonably hard to achieve it. Yes you guessed it Right…….THE DREAM OF CAT…!!!!!!!!

I had always heard about the surprises of the CAT. Like changes in paper, marking scheme and no of questions etc. But this year i.e. year 2009 CAT has thrown lot many surprised before only. Like the pattern for the examination has changed and moreover it has gone online from the conventional paper based exam. So as such there were no such big surprised expected on the D-Day.

Like every other examination the tensions soar your mind whether you are prepared or not the fear of exam still rules you throughout the day before the exam. That’s what was happening to me. Anxiety, Apprehensive and moreover I was feeling as if I am buried under my expectations. The expectations were so high and I was desperate to achieve it at any cost. But Dreaming and Converting into the reality is the real challenge.

When I was going through this patch of my life, there are some intelligent people who come to you and start guiding you…:”jisko bole hain Gyan Batna..” . As every body in the colony knew that I was preparing for the CAT and was serious about it. So every body just start their special Gyan and start saying:

“Beta acche se karna haan..aur koi tension to lena hi mat kyunki tension mein kai baar gadbadi ho jaati hai.”

“ Beta abhi to server wagera down chal raha hain CAT mein to phir tum kaise kya karoge….Kher koi baat nahin beta sab Kismat ka khel hain….Tumhari kismet mein hoga to koi rok nahin paayega..Tum bus apni mehnat karte raho…”


All these scenario though from their point of view was great. And I am glad also that people are equally concerned for me. But this type of atmosphere really created more stressful situation for me and any how I had to come out of this situation as early as possible.


So at last I strict to the basic rule that I have to motivate myself and I keep followed my inner voice that “ I can do it and I have to do it” This inner voice did relief a bit. Apart from this I also watched some of the Inspiring videos which I liked the most.

I love these videos and they are actually the people who are dreamers. So I would also like to share with you those videos. You too watch them


First of all……


What an Advertisement by Volkswagon. This is what we call Dreaming and Working for your Dream. A little child who is so ambitious and he knows at what time he will be accomplishing his dream. So really inspiring advertisement for me.



This is one of the video of a legend who dreamt of being a Big Man. He did it. Now after 20 years of his international cricket he is ruling the world. That’s what passion and the positive attitude can do to you.




How can I forget my Living Hero. A man of courage and is real inspiration to one and all.
He believes in throwing open challenges and that’s what I liked it.
He was thrown out and still he believed he can make a come back So this allowed me to be hopeful in the adverse situations also.





Last but not the least……..INSPIRING…………



Life at IIM-A…..You won’t believe despite watching this so many times I watched 5 times this video. Lets see What happens on D-DAY!!!!!!!!

So see you guys after CAT on 2nd ,DECEMBER.

I share a lot more about my D-Day Experience……….So till then Byee…..

Wish me Best of Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you audience..!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment