About Me

Thursday, December 3, 2009

CAT Experience...!!!!!

Hello Frndsss…!!!!!!

MY CAT EXPERIENCE…..!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally Finally...Amidst all the rumors and technical glitches I survived CAT 2009…..Ahhhhh….What an experience : a Life Time experience, the most memorable moment……..!!!!!!!!!

I reached the centre on time i.e. 8:00 AM. I was very excited for the CAT and why not?? I was preparing very seriously for last year or so. So today my excitement was at its pinnacle….

All what I needed was the sense of confidence and bit of luck. Whether I had my luck in my favor or not, I don't know but yes truly I was confident before and during the exam. It was really well managed CAT at my centre.

As I reached the centre, Firstly my Identity was verified and I was allowed to check in where I was given a Polythene bag in which I had to kept all my personal belongings (key, wallet etc). And then I was made to enter into the desired hall where my exam was to conduct.
There inside the room, for a moment I really panicked not because of the tensed atmosphere but because of the BIOMETRIC not detecting my fingerprint. Then anyhow my fingerprint was detected and Digital image of my face was taken through the webcam and then from their on I was made to sit on my place in front of PC.

All I want to say to all the CAT aspirants is that there is no need to panic. Every thing is very much managed and PROMETRIC is giving its 100% to facilitate the students and most importantly all the instructions are mentioned very clearly on the paper provided. So to avoid any disturbances it is advisable to read those instructions very carefully. It is highly recommended not to talk after entering the exam hall. In all I think 4-5 cameras were fitted in the room and every thing is recorded

All you need at the test site is your ADMIT CARD, VOUCHER and ID Proof (License, PAN card etc) and bit of Serenity to bear the pressure and excitement of the exam at the center.


So at last it was a memorable experience for me appearing in CAT.
Hope my dream of doing an MBA from top B-School comes true. Wish me very best of luck..!!!!!

I wish all the Aspirants a very "BEST OF LUCK" and believe that you can BELL the CAT......!!!!


Last but not the least I want to thank CEREBRAL HEIGHTS without them I would not have appeared in CAT 2009 so comfortably. The faculties, material provided for study and specially the test series that allowed me to judge at larger level and henceforth increased my confidence level to perform at the larger level.

At last I can just Say that I Really Enjoyed being a part of 10 DAY CAT FESTIVAL..!!!!


Thank Your Audience…!!!!


Hope you also share some of your life time experiences….!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey..excellent start..kp up d gud work
    n ol d very best 4 CAT results :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..excellent start..kp up d gud work
    n old very best 4 CAT results :-)

    ReplyDelete