About Me

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Republic Day..!!!



Hello Frnds...!!!


Today is 26th January. This is a day to celebrate our Freedom. This is a day when we adopted the Constitution of India. This is a day when our Democratic Govt was formed and that's why we call this day a REPUBLIC DAY..!!!

As this day hits the Calendar it makes me to think various things:

Firstly this day reminds me of those great leaders who fought for the country and devoted everything to make this country free from the Britishers. They sacrificed their lives for the country. They never thought of their own lives, they were devoted with mind,body and soul. They had only one thing in mind that they want FREE INDIA. nothing Else..!!!!


Secondly
this day gives me the feeling of immense PRIDE and PATRIOTISM. Not Because that I have done something great but because it gives me a sense of confidence and pride that I belong to the country of Freedom Fighters, I Belong to the country of great Leaders like Bhagat Singh , Mahatma Gandhi and many more. This day really make me feel immensly pride. This day reminds me of my own responsibilities towards the country. This day reminds me to think " Am I actually contributing something to my country"??

Third and most importantly this day reminds me of those good old days of my school life when I used to wait for this day. I used to go to school without bags and no study. Though I had little understanding and sense of Patriotism at that time but still I used to go every year just because of those BOONDI KE LADDO...!!! At least there was something those days which made me to celebrate this day. As I grow older the feeling of PATRIOTISM has vanished to an extent. n I guess this will vanish more as I grow old.

I personally think that if we want to celebrate this day, we need to have some LOLLY POPS in life. Whether that is Boondi ke Laddo or something else. We need to create our own LOLLY POPS to celebrate this day.

We only think of just another holiday. We never think of amassing the people of society and celebrate this day...!!!!

I think the LOLLY POP for this day is missing from the lives of people. We need to celebrate this day with equal enthusiasm and joy as if we are celebrating our own B'day...!!!!!

So guys it's time to reinvent the feeling of Patriotism and start celebrating such days with immense enthusiasm and joy..!!!!

Happy Republic Day..!!!!

Jai Hind..!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sure vedang....i agreed this day really make you feel proud on urself..that you born in the largest democracy of India.
    And ofcourse we are thankful to those who brings,independence and fought for it.Mahatma Gandhi,Bhagat Singh,Netaji and many more...But we hav not to forgot the contribution of those leaders who bring democracy in India. I like to add one name of Tez Bahadur Sapru,He submitted the report in 1945 to add fundamental rights to our constituion....And there are many more,Ballav Bhai Patel,Jawaharlal Nehru,Ambedkar,Rajendra Prasad.We hav to thank them to..

    Again a nice work,Keep blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanxx Sir..!!!!
    Thank you for adding valuable information of Tez Bahadur Sapru..!!!

    Keep Blogging...!!!!

    ReplyDelete