About Me

Friday, February 26, 2010

My First Job @ ZenSar Technologies..!!!



Hello Friends..!!!




It is quite ironic that Despite I hate open campus recruitment, I got recruited in ZenSar Technologies through open Campus only.

Yes, its true that I am no more unemployed. 25th of FEB ZenSar organised the Campus Recruitment in IPS Academy and I was fortunate enough to be selected amongst 400 students.

All those articles I have written down are not at all wrong. I said that those who get selected it's really a great moment but for those who are not its something better lying in the store. So never panic and don't be frustrated. By the way literally speaking the amount of happiness I expected, I wasn't happy to that extent. So untill and unless you don't get things you are worried but when you achieve that excitement vanishes.

I would love to share my experience about how the whole procedure went on at IPS on 25th FEB. The company is CMMIE rated and amongst the top 25 companies listed in NASSCOM. So in all its not a bad deal.

The company has three rounds viz. Aptitude, GD and last PI(Mainly HR). It's not the case that this wasn't an irritating day. Though I got selected but the day was rather more irritating( because I had to wait till 12 PM for the results). But whatever be the case I was selected. They selected overall 49 students from 400 odd appeared.

So, though this job brought happiness of being employed but at the same time they are demanding Rs.65000 for the training. After the training they will allot us the project. They will be paying us 2.5L for the 1st Year. So with such little stipend and surviving in Pune is itself a big deal but let's see what happens next.

I am planning for an MBA but I don't think that with such an hectic schedule at the training camp will help me to pursue that. But any how I have manage that. Because that's my ultimate aim of life. Some more companies like L&T Infotech are planning for campus recruitment so I am hoping to play my luck there also.

But all in all the feeling of first job is immeasurable. It's all luck you need at the Campus Recruitment. I thank god i was lucky enough to be placed in ZenSar. Now I am a ZENSARian...!!!!!

I wish everybody will sooner or later get a job. It's not an issue...!!! Because if a person like me(who is poor in technical) can get a job anybody can get it...!!! So, I wish Best of Luck..`!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment