About Me

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Flop MBA Season 2009..!!!



Flop MBA Season 2009..!!!








Hello Friends...!! Welcome..!!

It's a season of colours and advent of summer...!!! Everything would have been fine if the CAT results would not have come at this point of time. Though it's a season of colours but friends it's been a somber time for me. Yes, My MBA Season which started in November ended in a flop show.

The first MBA exam I appeared for was IIFT on 22nd November 2009. Since then every sunday I have begging in front of God that please get one seat in top 20 College. But slowly my dream of pursuing MBA drowned as the results started making their appearance.

In the second year of my BE only I thought that I have to pursue MBA from one of the top colleges of the country. Keeping that thing in mind I started my journey on 17 July 2008 by joining the Best coaching institute in the city i.e. CEREBRAL HEIGHTS. Each day passed and my dreams and aspirations soaring though I wasn't working that hard. But still there was feeling in my subconsious mind that I will make it to good college.

Thinking that MBA is just the game of our mind and you don't need to work too hard to crack the exams I was just taking it very lightly and enjoying the preparations without realizing where I am lacking and not even trying to curb my weaknesses. Amidst this scenario I top the MINERVA HUNT organized by CH. This was totally a luck with which I topped. This incident made my aspirations and dreams even more firm that yes I am going on the right track. I was also enjoying the college apart from realizing my dream and in a nutshell life was going fantastic.

It was fantastic because I was not working hard. It would have been painful if I had completed all the assignments of my coaching and worked seriously to realize my dream. The exams which demanded more than 8 Hrs of study, I was hardly spending 2 Hrs a day. In fact those two hours were also forsake. I was dreaming of top college but in fact each day pass I was getting farther and farther from my dream because I was too casual and desultory.

The arrival of Test Season i.e June 2009. I hardly prepared my concepts and yes I was ready for the tests(not actually but had to be prepared). In the midst the test series was going on I was eventually included in the SHARP BATCH( A batch which was most probable to score 99%le in CAT). Yes this was by mistake but actually it gave me even more wrong intentions that I can do. But still I wasn't working hard. I was totally in a misconceptions that it's all the game of mind and I will actually cope at the end.

The Test Series which I joined was actually an umbrage for me. The test which my coaching institute was organizing was intended to be properly analyzed and identify the weak areas but I was too casual and hardly did any analysis. It often happens that student's performance improves as the test series proceeds but in fact my performance was lowering as the time goes but then also I didn't actually put my best. It was sheer my fault which cost me the poor MBA Season.

At last the I appeared in almost all the MBA exams hoping if by chance I can get in to the top college. But God is smart enough, he support those who worked hard. And I am happy that I got the punishment because I actually didn't deserve any top college the way I prepared. I was confident but heart was always telling "How can you you clear the exam without putting the hard work"? The results is in front of me. I have only few calls from the colleges and that too from the MAT allied colleges in which I am least interested.

So friends this was my journey of MBA season. I know that it is cumbersome to read such a long story but if you are also following the same track and thinking that without hard work MBA exams can be cracked...Forget it..!!! Because the FACT is


" If you really want the dream to come true, You have to work hard"


It is rightly said that there is no substitute to hard work. Well it was a painful journey at the end but it made me very clear about the FANTASY and REALITY. Though the results are somber but I have learned a lot from this and most importantly I have found lot many ways in which I can't be successful. So this is a bonus for me. I am ready for the next attempt i.e. this year 2010. Hope this season will bring some good to me because I will definitely work hard...and in fact started!!!!

At last I would like to say that

"Race is Not Over Because I haven't Won Yet..!!!"

Thanxxxx for being so patient and reading my story of not getting succeeded.....!!! Keep Blogging...!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment